Top 10 Destinations of Iconic Photography
For every photographers there is a bucket list of beautiful locations around the world to capture within their lifetime. Such a list include popular tourist destinations to hard to reach places. Followings list includes iconic places to photograph, list may varies for many but for sure the locations can impress everyone.
10 Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia
World’s largest salt flat which spread across an area of 10582 square kilometers. It is located in the Southwest of Bolivia. This land also contains largest amount of chemicals like sodium, magnesium and potassium.
Attractions in Salar De Uyuni to Photograph
- Become world’s largest natural mirror when it covered water.
- Hot spring and geysers.
- Beauty of vast salt deserts.
9 Serengeti, Tanzania
Serengeti is one of seven wonders of Africa, located in North Tanzania. It features rich wilderness in 12000 square miles of area. Serengeti host world’s largest terrestrial mammal migrations. The wide grasslands, rocks formations and special species of trees also becomes breathtaking scenes for every visitors.
Attractions in Serengeti to photograph
- Great migrations of wildebeests in every year, group includes 1.2 million wildebeests.
- Fresh grazing of thousands of Zebras and buffalos in open grassland.
- Hunting of cheetahs and lions in grassland.
- Riverine forest, volcano and many other scenes of rich wilderness.
8 Galapagos Island
This isolated island group host many endemic species of animals and birds. As it located in equator of Pacific ocean tourists can visit all year around. Darwin’s theory in Galapagos island also reveals the origin of many species of animals, listed on UNESCO’s world heritage sites.
Attractions in Galapagos Island to photograph
- Abundant fearless wildlife, connecting 18 major and 6 smaller islands.
- Home to only surviving giant pinta tortoise, largest flightless cormorant and marine iguana.
- Rich marine life through the convergence of five major ocean currents.
- Lava tunnels that reveal about how islands are actually formed.
- Volcanic island, whale watching and close view of many endemic species of animals.
7 Easter Island
This remote island in Southeastern Pacific ocean known for the moai named monumental statues. The mois are carved by the Rapa Nui people in between 1100 and 1400AD. Mois are carved down from dead volcano in the island.
Attractions in Easter island to Photograph
- Long row of mois statues in different part of island.
- 360 degree panoramic view of Pacific .
- Stunning sceneries of caves and vast grassland.
- View of dead volcano and lake filled crater.
6 Machu Picchu, Peru
The mysterious ruin from 15th century, located between Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu in Peru. It was built by Inca empire in 1450 and ruined by Spanish in 1572. Actually this site last for the world more than 400 years under vast jungle and rediscovered by American explorer Hilal Bingham in 1911
Attractions in Machu picchu to photograph
- Excellent view of entire ruin with stunning natural background from terrace.
- Stone houses, inca trails and stair ways that reveal about architectural style of inca empire.
- Famous structures includes temple of sun, solar clock and intihuatana stone.
The most wildest and least explored part of the world. The harsh environment in Antarctica keep away links from modern world and remains the beauty of nature. But scientists and seasonal travelers help rest of the world to know little about Antarctica, which is completely out of your imaginations.
Attractions In Antarctica To Photograph
- Snow mountains, glaciers, subline blue and turquoise icebergs and deep blue sky.
- Excellent view of aurora borealis.
- Penguin colonies and blue whale watching.
4 Venice, Italy
This Northeastern city in Italy consist of 118 small islands those are separated by canals and linked together bridges. Venice known for it’s artwork and lagoons, listed on world heritage sites, only pedestrian city in the world.
Attractions in Venice to photograph
- Gondolas, special type of boast in grand canals.
- Centuries old Rialto markets and bridges.
- View of city through canals, Aristocratic mansion and art works from 14 to 18 century.
3 Stonehenge, England
This 5000 years old complex monument is one of finest tourist in England. The purpose and away of construction of stonehenge still remains a mystery. This monument aligned with both mid winter and mid summer sunsets.
Sarsen stones and blue stones through which stonehenge built have weight more than 25 ton. The alignment of rocks and intersection of sun rays between rocks becomes a special attraction among visitors.
2 Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
One of seven wonders of ancient world, also oldest and largest pyramids in the world. These pyramids tells story of ancient Egypt and the architectural style used for construction can’t replicate by modern world. Great pyramid of Giza is the largest and oldest one within the list of pyramids of Giza.
Attractions in pyramids of Giza to photograph
- Unique alignment and structure of pyramids.
- Up close of ancient stones used to built the pyramids.
- Sphinx, complex structure that have human head and body of lion.
- View of pyramids and sphinx from a distance.
1 Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal, the symbol of love remains as India’s most popular historic monument , located in Agra, UP. One of seven wonders of the world, also comes within list of must see tourist sites for all. Taj Mahal was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Starting from 1632 It took almost 21 years for the completion of Taj Mahal.
Attractions in Taj Mahal to photograph
- View of Taj Mahal with reflecting pool and garden
- Close view of minarets of Taj Mahal.
- Different coloring of Taj Mahal at different times of a day.
- View of Taj Mahal from Yamuna river.
- The art works in different parts of Taj Mahal.